Speak Out Loud NA

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Please Excuse Me....

I wanted to let everyone know that I may not be around for a little while, as I have been MIA since last night.
My 85 year old Grandmother had an accident Monday evening and went through the first surgery she has ever had in her life. She refuses doctors, and has been blessed with good health.
Healthy as a horse we always say. That's probably where I get my stubborness.
But, please excuse me for a little while, as my family is small and we all need each other right now. She has had a hip replacement, and it went well, but she still doesn't know where she is, or what has happened to her.
I am home now for sleep and nothing else, before I go back to my Grandmother's side.
Everyone play nice while I'm gone please.
Mr. Baylor, et al., try not ot take advantage of my Grandmother's disadvantage.
Thank You,
Laura

8 Comments:

  • Godspeed

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:15 PM, August 09, 2005  

  • Do you think Laura wants us to use this for a discussion thread, or wait 'til she gets back?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:51 PM, August 09, 2005  

  • Your grandmother and your entire family is in all of our thoughts and prayers! Don't worry Laura we can handle Baylor. The little people are alive and focused! We have alot of work to do. Stay strong for your grandmother and your family.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:52 PM, August 09, 2005  

  • God Bless You And Your Family! We all pray for a quick but speedy recovery for your grandmother. Be strong for Granny. She'll hate rehab....

    By Blogger One voice, at 12:02 AM, August 10, 2005  

  • R-05-23 Resolution was written by Concern Taxpayer. Not Dan Coffey.
    We have our sources TOooooo.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 AM, August 10, 2005  

  • You and your family are in our prayers.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:06 PM, August 10, 2005  

  • Laura all your friends and many Little People of New Albany. Are praying for your family and hugs and wishes for a speedy recovery. Tell Granny the food is bad. They wake you up to give you a sleeping pills. And wait til she has to go to therphy....we all just love you ,and were praying for you and your family.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:08 AM, August 11, 2005  

  • Thank you EVERYONE for the special messages. They mean a lot. I have felt the greatest need for a laptop in the last 3 days than I ever have.
    Maybe next year.
    Nana is doing well and is cantankerous as they come. She's fighting to go home!
    Still waiting for her to get in her right mind completely and consistently, so she can go to re-hab by Friday or Saturday.
    We appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

    By Blogger East Ender, at 1:37 PM, August 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

r

<< Home