Speak Out Loud NA

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Everybody's Soapbox

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement and motivation.
As I said, I want this to be a forum that everyone can use as their own soapbox. That way, we won't wind up with 50 or so different blogs out there so everybody has a way to make the point they want to make.
So, there is a way to set this up for those who would like to use this blogspot as a community source. If you want to post here (not just comment), you must contact me and I can add you on as a "member".
Note the name of this Blog. It is intended to encourage people to "Speak Out Loud". This means no hiding behind masks of anonymity. Let it be known who you are and what you have to say.
You can e-mail me with your info and I will create a membership for you. Let me know if there is a blog name you are already using, or one you want to use and I will try to make it work.
So, speak up folks!!! It's time we are heard.

1 Comments:

  • Laura,

    I think you are a voice of reason who can bring a great deal of wisdom and insight to the problems facing our city. Your blog is a welcome addition to the growing number of people speaking out about the ridiculous state of affairs in New Albany.

    Food for thought: are any of you folks considering running for public office? We can effect change if we can get rid of the do-nothings.

    By Blogger Ann, at 9:54 AM, May 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

r

<< Home